Behaviour at Hitherfield
Everyone in our school has the right to…..
- be respected
- be safe
Therefore everyone is expected to follow these whole school rules:
- Do be gentle – Do not hurt anybody
- Do be kind and helpful – Do not hurt people’s feelings
- Do work hard – Do not waste your or other people’s time
- Do look after property – Do not waste or damage things
- Do listen to people – Do not interrupt
- Do be honest – Do not cover up the truth
Recognition and Rewards
Reward at Hitherfield is underpinned by a structured Golden Time providing children with a menu of activities that they would not normally get a chance to take part in. All children are entitled to Golden Time at the end of the week unless they have demonstrated negative behaviour.
House point system
All children belong to a house group in which they remain. House points can be awarded by any member of school staff. Each week the children add their house points to a collective score for their house and the winner for the week is announced in assembly and displayed on the noticeboard. Each term the winning house gains an award. Please click on the link below to read our Behaviour policy in full: